Start your career at Freddy's
Freddy's crew members are trained in our unique Freducation® training program and supported by a management team that is second-to-none. There are opportunities to join a fast-paced environment full of hard-working 'Ready Freddy's' committed to delivering the highest quality food in the cleanest restaurants on the market.
- Location: Wichita Support Center
- Title: Digital Design Coordinator
- Contact Email: email@example.com
This position is responsible for providing support to the Digital Hospitality and Marketing Departments by creating branded design assets for internal and external messaging with high attention to detail.
- Collaborate with marketing and digital hospitality to design concepts for print and digital applications while following existing brand standards, creative concepts and templates
- Execute design needs such as advertising, signage, and other asset development
- Contribute to social media planning and collaborate on new ideas
- Create and edit in-house video/audio for social media postings
- Assist with planning and execution of video shoots as needed
- Coordinate To-Go Menu updates and postings
- Execute miscellaneous design and marketing tasks
- Participate in new initiatives and additional projects as needed to include such things as presentations, marketing portal coordination and other internal design needs
Desired Skills & Proficiencies
- Strong attention to detail in all areas
- Proven abilities in graphic design including best practices, layout and design, visual composition, creativity and copywriting
- Team player with strong ability to focus on own projects yet able to pivot quickly as needed to other priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Self-motivated, demonstrated initiative, high integrity
- Well-versed in new technology, including mobile devices and online learning systems
- Software skills include Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and InDesign. Illustrator experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of social media and web content including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Sit, talk and hear
- Walk, type data, operate business machines and office equipment
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move 5-10 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
- This is a full time, non-exempt position. In addition to a friendly work environment, we offer a competitive wage and benefits package.
To be considered, a resume along with three or more design samples are requested.