This position is responsible for executing day-to-day preventative and repair maintenance for all corporate office buildings and restaurants.
· Maintain day-to-day operations of all corporate facilities, such as completing and/or delegating maintenance orders.
· Establish and monitor preventative maintenance programs for buildings and equipment.
· Coordinate with store operations, outside contractors, public agencies, vendors and internal staff to complete repairs/projects on time and within budget.
· Evaluate and develop solutions to reoccurring issues, while striving to minimize costs.
· Use technology tools for management, analysis, and troubleshooting of equipment and facilities. Examples: EMS, CMMS, GPS, iPads, etc.
· Manage workplace security measures to ensure proper safety in all facilities including collaboration with security system vendors/security professionals
· Recommend, plan and execute all capital maintenance projects for multiple territories and locations.
· Provide direction and supervision to facility technicians and/or outside vendors within multiple territories.
· Monitor all maintenance work completed and follow up with restaurant locations and facility technicians/vendors
· Review and approve outside service invoices for work performed.
· Execute yearly operational plans based upon restaurant budgets to repair and maintain restaurant building conditions to standards set forth by the company.
· Prepare facilities for any changing weather conditions
· Oversee remodel projects, equipment tests, upgrades, and special projects as required in response to changing business conditions and/or requirements.
· Provide guidance and problem solving for franchisees as necessary.
· Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Must possess approximately five (5) years of any combination of experience and/or education that demonstrates a commanding knowledge of QSR facilities or similar.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Must have a valid Driver’s License and an acceptable DMV Report.
· Must be well-versed facilities management best practices.
· Must display strong analytical skills and can identify and implement process improvement strategies with positive business results.
· Excellent verbal, written communication, and documentation skills.
· Must have excellent organizational and leadership skills.
· Must have proven technology skills to use Apps and CMMS program effectively.
· Must have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint. Knowledge of Corrigo Facilities program would be a plus.
· Fast paced, high volume of activity and a deadline driven environment.
· Work from home office, and company restaurant sites when necessary. Some night/weekend work is expected.
· Restaurant visits 3-4 days per week expected. Damp, hot, cold, and humid conditions may be encountered.