Start your career at Freddy's
Freddy's crew members are trained in our unique Freducation® training program and supported by a management team that is second-to-none. There are opportunities to join a fast-paced environment full of hard-working 'Ready Freddy's' committed to delivering the highest quality food in the cleanest restaurants on the market.
- Location: Wichita Support Center
- Title: Store Accountant
- Contact Email: email@example.com
The Store Accountant prepares period end financial statements for corporate owned stores and provides accounting support to the general and district managers.
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude and enjoy the challenges of accounting, reconciliations, problem solving, spreadsheets and financial reporting.
This is a full-time position and is in our Wichita, Kansas headquarters - Wichita Support Center.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Month end Journal Entries
- Daily Sales Recording
- Inventory Review
- Fixed Assets
- Accounts Payable
- Monthly Accruals
- Payroll Entries
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Sales and Use Tax Reporting
- Year End Forms 1099
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly close procedures
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of two years’ experience in accounting
- Advance understanding of financial statement preparation
- Proficient in Microsoft Products
- Highly skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of personal information and company proprietary information
- Organized; manages time efficiently
- Always willing to learn and be receptive to coaching and feedback
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when working on important departmental deadlines.
- Restaurant accounting experience a plus
- While performing the essential duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to:
- Constantly operate office equipment including telephone, computer, copier, printer, calculator, scanner
- Frequently communicates with other office personnel, restaurant personnel, franchisees and vendors. Must be able to exchange accurate information;
- Regularly move around in an office environment
- Perform stationary work at a desk and computer screen for extended periods of time;
- Deal with a wide variety of tasks, challenges and deadlines
- Occasionally lift to fifteen (15) pounds
- Travel to company locations on occasion
This is a full-time position. In addition to a friendly work environment, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.