Franchise Qualifications & Availability
Freddy’s is actively pursuing new prospective franchisees who are committed to embracing the quality hospitality and family-oriented atmosphere that makes Freddy’s unique. We’re currently seeking experienced and sophisticated multi-unit operators who are willing to develop at least four restaurant locations within a negotiated territory.
Qualified candidates should have:
• Business experience (a strong background in operations, franchising or restaurant management preferred)
• $250,000 in liquid assets and a minimum net worth of $850,000
Fees and Estimated Costs
• Initial investment ranges between $592,810 to $1,999,117
• Initial Franchise Fee: $25,000
• Ongoing Royalty Fee: 4.5%
• Ad Royalty Fee: 0.375%
Freddy’s Non-Traditional Development
One component of Freddy’s overall growth strategy is non-traditional development. Qualified franchisees can develop restaurants in special venues such as:
• College and University campuses
• Entertainment venues
We are currently seeking experienced restaurant operators in markets across the globe. Our first international restaurant locations are slated to open in Dubai in 2019. Our dedicated franchise development team is committed to taking Freddy’s to additional countries internationally.
Freddy’s has exclusive territory opportunities in areas across the United States, including the Northeast, West Coast, Upper Midwest and Florida. Other areas of the US also are open to development. Please contact us for additional details.