Looking for the perfect snack for your next game day? Try this bacon and cheese dip (with delicious Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce®, of course!). It’s sure to be a fan favorite.
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make it! Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce® at your local Freddy’s. Not near a Freddy’s? No problem! You can order some at our online store!
Freddy’s Bacon & Cheese Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/3 cup Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce®
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbles
Takes 30 min
- Combine all ingredients. Reserve some cheese and bacon crumbles for topping.
- Spread into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with remaining cheese and bacon crumbles.
- Bake for 15 min at 350 degrees F.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!