Freddy’s bacon cheese dip is so good you won’t want to share it!
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make this delicious dip! Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce at your local Freddy’s. Not near a Freddy’s? No problem! You can order some at our online store!
Freddy’s Bacon Cheese Dip
- 8oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/3 cup Freddy’s Fry Sauce
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbles
Takes 30 min,
- Combine all ingredients. Reserve some cheese and bacon crumbles for topping.
- Spread into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with remaining cheese and bacon crumbles.
- Bake for 15 min at 350 degrees F.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!