If you love cherry pie, this frozen version of a family favorite will be a treat to your taste buds. It’s so easy; a great dessert for kids to help make! #icecreamcake #pie
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make delicious recipe! Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Custard in the to-go freezers at your local Freddy’s!
Freddy’s Custard Pie
- 1 quart Freddy’s Frozen Custard Vanilla (if frozen, microwave approximately one minute to soften)
- 30oz can of cherry pie filling
- Graham cracker pie crust
- Whipped cream
Takes 15 min,
- Mix custard and pie filling together. Be sure to save some of the pie filling for later!
- Pour mixture into pie crust and freeze overnight.
- Top with whipped cream and remainder of cherry pie filling.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!