Freddy’s Crispy Rice Custard Sandwiches are a fun and patriotic treat that is sure to impress!
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make these fun and patriotic treats! Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Custard in the to-go freezers at your local Freddy’s!
Freddy’s Crispy Rice Custard Sandwiches
- 6 Cups Crispy Rice Cereal
- 10 oz Mini Marshmallows
- 1/4 Cup Butter or Margarine
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Red and Blue Food Dye
- 1 Quart Vanilla Freddy’s Frozen Custard
Takes 15 min,
- Prepare a half batch of crispy rice treats with blue food dye added.
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Spread the blue crispy rice treat mix into the baking dish, creating an even layer. Let cool.
- Spread softened Vanilla Freddy’s Frozen Custard over the blue crispy rice treat layer.
- Freeze for at least one hour.
- Prepare a half batch of crispy rice treats with red food dye added.
- Spread the red crispy rice treat mix over the custard layer.
- Let freeze overnight.
- Remove the parchment paper from the baking dish and cut mixture into squares.
- Freeze until ready to serve.