Looking for the perfect dessert for your next party? How about a Freddy’s Custard Cookies Sandwich with some extra sweetness?
Scroll down for a step-by-step guide on how to make them. Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Custard Cookie Sandwiches at your local Freddy’s!
Freddy’s Dipped Custard Cookie Sandwich
- 6 OREO® Cookie Custard Sandwiches
- 6 ounces of chocolate chips
- 1 container of sprinkles
- 1 plastic tray
Takes 1 hour,
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl, stirring occasionally.
- Dip half (or all) of the custard cookie into the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle decorations onto chocolate.
- Lay on plastic tray and freeze for 30 minutes before serving.