Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers announced today it has experienced development nationwide throughout the second and third quarters of 2021, including the opening of its first restaurants in New Jersey and Wisconsin. In addition to these milestone restaurant openings, Freddy’s has announced the recent signing of five development deals with new and existing franchisees to bring 30 units to Texas, Louisiana, Indiana, North Dakota and the greater Chicagoland region.
The Freddy’s franchisees spearheading this development and their growth plans include:
- In the Northern Chicago area, the existing franchise group AC MEHR & Associates has agreed to develop eight units across the Shaumburg, Arlington Heights, Lake Zurich, Crystal Lake, and Wheaton areas.
- M&M Custard will join those efforts in solidifying Freddy’s presence in Chicago with their recent signing to develop 12 locations in the Southern Chicago & Northern Indiana areas, specifically in Naperville, Aurora, Bolingbrook, Orland Park, and Joliet.
- New franchise group T-5 Enterprise, LLC, owned by Scott Turnbow, will mark their start with the brand with the development of one restaurant in Sweetwater, TX.
- Crispy Patty LLC, also a new franchise group to the system, has agreed to develop four units across Louisiana in markets such as Shreveport, Bossier City, and Alexandria.
- BOTL LLC has joined the Freddy’s network as a new franchise group and plans to develop their five units throughout North Dakota in cities including Fargo, Grand Fork, Minot, and Bismark.
Read more: Franchising.com