Freddy’s Grasshoppers are a spirited drink for adults, perfect for any celebration, from New Year’s Eve to a hot summer day!
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make these fun and patriotic treats! Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Custard in the to-go freezers at your local Freddy’s!
- 1/2 cup Creme de Menthe
- 1/2 cup Creme de Cacao
- 1 pint Freddy’s vanilla frozen custard
- 3 cups ice
Takes 5 min,
- Combine Creme de Menthe, Creme de Cacao, frozen custard, and ice in blender.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into small cocktail glasses.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup, if desired.
- Freddy’s tip: Swap vanilla custard with chocolate for an extra chocolate kick!