These cute custard cookies are the perfect treat for your next summer party. Creamy custard, buttery cookies and bursting with key lime flavor!
Scroll down for a step-by-step guide on how to make them. Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Key Lime Frozen Custard for a limited time at your local Freddy’s!
Freddy’s Key Lime Pie Cookie Sandwiches
- 1 container of Danish Butter Cookies
- 1 quart of Freddy’s Key Lime Pie Custard
Takes 1 hr. 15 min,
- Set custard out to thaw for 20 minutes.
- Scoop a tablespoon of custard onto cookie.
- Top with a second cookie, pressing down lightly.
- Place in freezer for 1 hour.