Santa is coming! Quick, stop by your local Freddy’s, pick up some of our custard cookie sandwiches, and make these sweet holiday treats for Old St. Nick.
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make these cute cookies!
Light String Custard Cookie Sandwiches
- 6 Freddy’s Oreo® or Nutterbutter® Frozen Custard Sandwiches
- 1 container of vanilla frosting
- 1 plastic sandwich bag
- 1 container of black piping gel
- 1 bag of miniature M&Ms
Takes 15 min,
- Place icing into plastic sandwich bag, cut corner of bag for piping.
- Pipe a thick layer of icing onto custard cookies.
- Draw swirls with black piping gel.
- Place M&Ms on black gel lines.
- Serve and enjoy!