Freddy’s Macaroni & Cheese is comfort food at its best!
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make this delicious dish! Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce and Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning at your local Freddy’s. Not near a Freddy’s? No problem! You can order some at our online store!
Freddy’s Macaroni & Cheese
- 1 Cup Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce
- Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning, to taste
- 8oz Macaroni (dry)
- 16oz Shredded Cheese
- 8oz Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Cheese Crackers (crushed)
Takes 15 min,
- Cook 8oz macaroni to box specifications.
- Combine Freddy’s Fry Sauce, Freddy’s Fry Seasoning (to taste), shredded cheese and sour cream.
- Add cooked macaroni to mixture and stir well.
- Transfer to baking dish and top with crushed cheese crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 min or until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!