Freddy’s Mashed Potatoes made with Freddy’s Fry Sauce and Freddy’s Seasoning are sure to please!
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make these delicious treats! Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce and Freddy’s Seasoning at your local Freddy’s. Not near a Freddy’s? No problem! You can order some at our online store!
Freddy’s Mashed Potatoes
- 5lbs Potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup Freddy’s Fry Sauce
- 1 tbsp Freddy’s Fry Seasoning
Takes 60 min,
- Peel potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Boil potatoes until tender; drain.
- Mash potatoes until smooth.
- Stir in fry sauce.
- Mix well.
- Transfer to 3qt casserole dish.
- Sprinkle Freddy’s Fry Seasoning over top of mashed potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 min.
- Serve and enjoy!