Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make roasted pumpkin seeds made with Freddy’s Famous Fry Seasoning! Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Fry Seasoning at your local Freddy’s. Not near a Freddy’s? No problem! You can order some at our online store!
Freddy’s Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Freddy’s Fry Seasoning
- 1 Pumpkin, remove seeds
Takes 45 min,
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Soak pumpkin seeds in bowl of water, allowing pulp to sink to bottom.
- Dry seeds with towel.
- Place seeds on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with canola or vegetable oil.
- Sprinkle Freddy’s Fry Seasoning evenly over seeds.
- Bake in oven 20-35 minutes, turning once after 10 minutes. Bake another 10-15 minutes, or until starting to turn brown.
- Remove, let cool and ENJOY!