Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Ingredients: Pumpkin seeds, canola or vegetable oil and Freddy’s Famous Fry Seasoning.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Soak pumpkin seeds in bowl of water, allowing pulp to sink to bottom.
- Dry seeds with towel.
- Place seeds on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with canola or vegetable oil.
- Sprinkle Freddy’s Fry Seasoning evenly over seeds.
- Bake in oven 20-35 minutes, turning once after 10 minutes. Bake another 10-15 minutes, or until starting to turn brown.
- Remove, let cool and ENJOY!