It’s an appetizer! It’s a side dish! Either way, it’s a delicious and simple recipe using store-bought pizza crust to create a dippable, doughy treat. #salty #pretzel
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make this delicious recipe! Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce at your local Freddy’s. Not near a Freddy’s? No problem! You can order some at our online store!
Freddy’s Soft Pretzels
- Freddy’s Fry Seasoning
- Freddy’s Fry Sauce
- 1 can pizza dough
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 4 cups hot water
- 1 tbsp butter
Takes 25 min,
- Roll out dough & cut into strips.
- Stretch dough strips, roll into a rope & twist into a pretzel shape.
- Boil 4 cups water, add 1/2 cup baking soda & mix well.
- Dip pretzels into baking soda mixture & place onto baking sheet.
- Brush with butter & sprinkle with Freddy’s Fry Seasoning.
- Bake at 7-8 min at 450 degrees F.
- Serve with Freddy’s Fry Sauce