This Freddy’s Tumbleweed is perfect for any celebration, from New Year’s Eve to a hot summer day!
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make this adult beverage! Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Custard in the to-go freezers at your local Freddy’s!
- 1 Pint Freddy’s Frozen Custard Vanilla (if frozen, microwave approximately one minute to soften)
- ½ cup Kahlua (or any coffee liqueur)
- ¼ cup Dark Crème De Cocoa
Takes 5 min,
- Blend all until consistency of milkshake.
- Top with whipped cream and shaved chocolate if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!