Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make it! Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce at your local Freddy’s. Not near a Freddy’s? No problem! You can order some at our online store!
- 2 lb red potatoes, cut into uniform dice, boiled until tender
- 1 cup Freddy’s Fry Sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 2-3 green onions, diced
Takes 15 min,
- Cut potatoes into uniform dice, boiled until tender.
- Drain potatoes. Allow to cool.
- Dice celery and green onions.
- Mix in all ingredients.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.