Want to whip up some Freddy’s goodness at home? Try this at-home version of our famous fries!
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make this delicious snack! Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce® and Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning® at your local Freddy’s. Not near a Freddy’s? No problem! You can order some at our online store!
Freddy’s At-Home French Fries
- 3 large potatoes
- 2-3 tbsp of olive oil
- Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning®
- Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce®
- Air Fryer
Takes 1 hour,
- Slice the potatoes into thin, even slices and place in a cool water bath for 1 hour to remove any excess starch.
- Drain potatoes and dry with paper towel, pre-heat air fryer to 375 degrees.
- Sprinkle olive oil and Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning® to taste.
- Place your fries in the air fryer evenly, making sure not to stack them on top of each other.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, keeping an eye on them ensuring they do not burn.
- Serve with Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce® and enjoy!