Here comes the Easter bunny! Enjoy these sweet and easy at-home frozen custard treats with your family this spring.
- one pint of vanilla frozen custard
- large marshmallows
- pink decorating gel
- chocolate graham crackers
- whipped cream
- ice cream cones
- Set out frozen custard to thaw 25-20 minutes.
- Squish marshmallows and add pink decorating gel to create paws.
- Crush chocolate graham crackers into crumbs.
- Fill ice cream cones with vanilla custard and top with crushed graham crackers.
- Add a round scoop of vanilla custard and place marshmallows onto custard scoop.
- Top with whipped cream and serve. Enjoy!