Looking for the perfect cheesy snack? The whole family will have a ball making these fun Cheese Ball Bites! Add in a dash of Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning® and you’ve got the perfect bite-sized snack.
Scroll down for a step-by-step guide on how to make this delicious recipe! Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning® at your local Freddy’s, or order some from our online store.
Freddy’s Cheese Ball Bites
- 8 slices of bacon
- 12 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning®
- salt & pepper
- 1/3 cup of chives (chopped)
- 1/3 cup of pecans (chopped)
- 18 pretzel sticks
Prep time: 15 mins, total time: 1 hour
- In a large skillet, cook bacon for 8 minutes or until crispy. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate and finely chop. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, and paprika and season with salt and pepper. Use a cookie scoop to form mixture into 18 small balls and transfer to a parchment–lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm, 1 hour.
- In a shallow bowl, stir together bacon, chives, and pecans.
- Roll balls in bacon-chive-pecan mixture, insert a pretzel stick into each, and let come to room temperature 15 minutes before serving. (If not serving right away, loosely cover with plastic wrap and return to fridge.)