Game day or not, these wings are sure to be a score in your household! Seasoned with our Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning®, these delicious wings are a snack worth celebrating.
Scroll down for a step-by-step guide on how to make this recipe! Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning® at your local Freddy’s, or order some from our online store.
Freddy’s Air Fried Chicken Wings
- chicken wings
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup of Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning®
- Olive oil (for any dry spots on the wings)
Total time: 30 min, serves 8
- Place wings in a large bowl and sprinkle 1/2 of the seasoning on top. Mix together to coat the wings in seasoning.
- Pour 1 cup of flour into a large zip lock bag and add in the remaining seasoning. Place wings in the bag three at a time and shake to coat.
- Shake any excess flour from the wings and place them on the air fryer rack. Make sure the wings have space between each other.
- Cook at 425 F for 25 minutes. After 12 minutes, flip the wings and spray any dry flour with olive oil.
- Remove wings and allow them to cool. Serve with a side of Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce® and enjoy!