Searching for a fun (and yummy!) way to stay cool this summer? Check out these creamsicles made with Freddy’s frozen custard!
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make this delicious recipe. Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s frozen custard in the to-go freezers at your local Freddy’s!
- 1 cup vanilla Freddy’s frozen custard
- 1 cup juice (whatever flavor you’d like- orange, grape, or even lemonade!)
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
Takes 10 min,
- Blend custard, juice and powdered sugar together.
- Pour mixture into popsicle mold.
- Freeze overnight.
- Run popsicles under warm water to remove.
- Serve and enjoy!
Ready to make these sweet treats on your own? Head to your local Freddy’s to pick up your frozen custard!