This is sure to be a St. Patty’s Day favorite! DIY your own Grasshoppers with Freddy’s smooth and creamy frozen custard to add a little more green into your St. Patty’s Day.
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make this delicious recipe. Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s frozen custard in the to-go freezers at your local Freddy’s!
- 1 quart vanilla Freddy’s frozen custard
- Creme de Cacao (1 shot per 2 scoops of custard)
- Creme de Menthe (1 shot per 2 scoops of custard)
Takes 5 min,
- Blend custard and Creme de Cacao and Creme de Menthe together until thick and creamy.
- Pour mixture into glasses.
- Serve and enjoy!