Looking for a fun frozen dessert idea this Valentine’s Day? Freddy’s cherry shortcakes are a great individual serving option to share with your friends and family. Not a fan of cherry? Swap in any pie filling to personalize your treats!
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make this delicious recipe! Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s frozen custard in the to-go freezers at your local Freddy’s!
Freddy’s Cherry Shortcakes
- 1 quart Freddy’s frozen custard vanilla (if frozen, microwave approximately one minute to soften)
- 21oz cherry pie filling
- dessert shells
- whipped topping or cool whip
Takes 15 min,
- Mix custard and pie filling together and freeze overnight.
- Scoop mixture into dessert shells and top with whipped cream.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!