Searching for a fun (and yummy!) way to stay cool this summer? Check out these homemade freezer pops made with Freddy’s frozen custard!
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make this delicious recipe. Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s frozen custard in the to-go freezers at your local Freddy’s!
Freddy’s Freezer Pops
- 1 quart Freddy’s frozen custard (vanilla or chocolate, or half and half!)
- assorted spreads (Nutella, peanut butter, cookie dough… just to name a few!)
- assorted candies (M &Ms, Reese’s, Butterfingers)
- Dixie cups
- Popsicle sticks
Takes 15 min,
- Scoop Freddy’s frozen custard into Dixie cups and spread to make sure it reaches the bottom evenly.
- Scoop desired filling into cup and spread evenly.
- Top with more custard and spread evenly to finish.
- Insert popsicle stick into custard.
- Freeze cups for 4 hours.
- Peel paper cups off of custard pops and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Ready to make these sweet treats on your own? Head to your local Freddy’s to pick up your favorite frozen custard!