If you love cherry pie, this frozen version of a family favorite will be a treat to your taste buds. It’s such a sweet and easy way to let people know that you really love them!
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make this delicious recipe! Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s frozen custard at your local Freddy’s!
Freddy’s Custard Pie
- 1 quart Freddy’s frozen custard Vanilla (if frozen, microwave approximately one minute to soften)
- 30oz can of cherry pie filling
- Graham cracker pie crust
- whipped cream or cool whip
Takes 15 min,
- Mix custard and pie filling together. Be sure to save some of the pie filling for later!
- Pour mixture into pie crust and freeze overnight.
- Top with whipped cream and remainder of cherry pie filling.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!