Deviled eggs made with Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce® and Freddy’s Seasoning? Yes please!
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make this delicious Easter snack! Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce® at your local Freddy’s.
Freddy’s Deviled Easter Eggs
- 1 dozen hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce®
- 1 1/2 tsp mustard
- a pinch of Freddy’s Fry Seasoning
- season each egg with paprika
Takes 30 min,
- Hard boil eggs.
- Peel hard boiled eggs and cut eggs in half.
- Drop the hard yolks into mixing bowl and finely smash.
- Stir in all but paprika.
- Mix well.
- Fill egg halves and top with paprika.
- Serve and enjoy!