Scroll down for a step-by-step guide on how to make them! Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s frozen custard at your local Freddy’s. Ask the Team Member for a fresh vanilla quart with mint topping blended in (and any other yummy treats you’d like to add, of course!).
Freddy’s Game Day Sundaes
- 1 quart of Freddy’s frozen custard (vanilla with mint)
- 1 pack of M&Ms
- 1 box of waffle bowls
- 1 container of black piping gel
- 1 container of black sprinkles
Takes 20 min,
- Set frozen custard out to thaw for 15 minutes.
- Place 2-3 spoonfuls of custard into bowls, use spoon to spread custard along sides of bowl.
- Drop sprinkles onto sides of bowl and press lightly into custard with spoon.
- Pipe football lines with black gel in base of bowl.
- Set up M&Ms in the colors of your favorite teams and enjoy!