Freddy’s Fried Custard
You’ve heard of fried ice cream — try Freddy’s version of Fried Custard! This sweet, crispy frozen dessert is fun to eat and easy to make!
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make delicious recipe. Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Frozen Custard in the to-go freezers at your local Freddy’s!
- 1 Quart Freddy’s Frozen Custard Vanilla (let sit for 20 minutes or microwave approximately 1 minute to soften)
- 1 box Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- Chocolate Syrup
Takes 20 min,
- Scoop Freddy’s Frozen Custard onto chilled cookie sheet lined with foil.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Place cereal into plastic bag and crush.
- Remove Freddy’s frozen Custard from fridge and cover scoops in crushed cereal.
- Top with honey and chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Ready to pick up some fresh & creamy frozen custard? Find some at a Freddy’s near you!