Whether you’re a new #FredHead or have been in the Freddy’s family for a while now, we enjoy serving you and your loved ones The Freddy’s Way!
We asked our Freddy’s fans to share their Freddy’s traditions with us, and they answered! Check out a few of our Guest’s traditions below, then show us your Freddy’s traditions! Tag us on social media @freddysusa for a chance to be featured on our social media pages.
- @lifewithhanny: “Throwing it back to summer of 2016 when I would pull up at @freddysusa like 3-5x a week… I remember one time specifically there was this insane storm (that time Crabtree Mall flooded real bad) and I was so set on getting custard I tried to beat the storm. I bribed my roommate at the time and her boyfriend to come with me if I bought them something and it started down pouring halfway there. I had to pull over, couldn’t see, and almost landed in a ditch. All because I was so obsessed with food.”
- @theetravisb: “When we heard of a new fast-food joint being built we went and looked. It was a Freddy’s. And it looked retro so we thought about how cool it would be to have our car shows at a 50s themed place. So, when you guys opened it, you guys let us have our shows in the parking lot and I’ve been coming every week for about the last 8 years now. It’s my favorite place.”
- Our co-founder and COO Scott Redler knows a couple who meets every week to eat lunch together at Freddy’s. After they leave and the husband drives away, the wife goes back through the drive thru for custard before leaving!
Have some down-time at home? Start a new tradition with the people you love by trying one of our DIY at-home recipes.
- Celebrate a special occasion with this easy Freddy’s snack mix made with our Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning® followed by a delicious custard skillet brownie for dessert.
- Make a yummy custard creamsicle treat that FredHeads of all ages can enjoy!
- Gather around the table and play board games with roommates, siblings, or loved ones and snack on this scrumptious charcuterie board.
Show us how you celebrate life with your own Freddy’s traditions! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest, and tag us on social @freddysusa for a chance to be featured on our national pages.
Head to your favorite Freddy’s for a yummy meal or a creamy frozen custard treat today! Check with your local Freddy’s for hours and COVID-19 safety measures.