Looking for a dessert that’s both sweet AND spooky? These Halloween Monster Bowls are easy and fun to make! Kids (and adults) can enjoy decorating their own waffle bowl. It’s the best way to have your dessert and eat it too!
- 1 quart of Freddy’s frozen custard (vanilla, chocolate or half-and-half!)
- 1 package of waffle bowls
- 2 bags of white chocolate chips or melting chocolates
- orange food coloring
- black decorating icing
- candy eyes
- Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in betweeen.
- Once chocolate is melted, add in orange food coloring and stir until blended.
- Dip the waffle bowls into the chocolate and allow to cool.
- Decorate your bowls with icing, candy eyes, and any other toppings. Get creative!
- Allow frozen custard to thaw for 20 minutes before scooping.
- Serve frozen custard in each bowl and enjoy!
Ready to pick up some delicious Freddy’s frozen custard? Find some at your local Freddy’s!