Looking for a sweet way to spice up your New Year’s Eve celebrations? Try blending some champagne (or really any drink of your choice!) into your favorite Freddy’s Frozen Custard.
Freddy’s Champagne Custard
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make this delicious recipe. Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Frozen Custard at your local Freddy’s.
- 1 quart of Freddy’s Frozen Custard
- 1 bottle of champagne (or beverage of your choice)
Takes 20 min,
- Set custard out to thaw for 15 minutes.
- Scoop custard into blender, add in beverage. Blend the mixture and taste, adding more beverage if needed.
- If the custard becomes runny (especially from blending) place it back in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to harden. Enjoy!
Ready to pick up some Freddy’s Frozen Custard? Find some at a Freddy’s near you!