Want to whip up some healthy Freddy’s goodness at home? Try this recipe for delicious zucchini slices with a Freddy’s twist!
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make this delicious snack! Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce® and Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning® at your local Freddy’s. Not near a Freddy’s? No problem! You can order some at our online store!
Freddy’s Oven Roasted Parmesan Zucchini
- 4 large zucchini (or sub in squash)
- 2 tsp of Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning®
- 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Takes 15 minutes,
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice zucchini into 1/4 inch rounds and place in large bowl. Add olive oil, Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning®, salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Arrange on baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle Parmesan on top.
- Bake until tender, 9-10 minutes. Turn broiler on high and broil until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Let cool before serving. Enjoy!