Looking for the perfect condi*mint* to spice up your holiday custard? Try blending some peppermint candy canes into your favorite Freddy’s custard!
Freddy’s Peppermint Custard
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make this delicious recipe. Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Frozen Custard at your local Freddy’s.
- 1 quart of Freddy’s Frozen Custard
- 1 box of candy canes (or peppermint candies)
Takes 20 min,
- Set custard out to thaw for 15 minutes.
- Place candy canes in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin or large spoon until pieces are finely chopped.
- Scoop custard into a large bowl (or blender!) and mix in candy cane pieces.
- If the custard becomes runny (especially from blending) place it back in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to harden. Enjoy!
Ready to pick up some Freddy’s Frozen Custard? Find some at a Freddy’s near you!