Freddy’s Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Looking for the perfect way to spice up your fall treats? Try Freddy’s Roasted Pumpkin Seeds!
Scroll down for a step-by-step guide on how to make this delicious snack at home.
- 1 bottle of Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning®
- seeds from one pumpkin (or buy a bag of plain, raw pumpkin seeds at your local grocery store!)
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- If removing seeds from a pumpkin, soak seeds in a bowl of water, allowing the pulp to sink to the bottom. Dry seeds with a towel.
- Place seeds on a baking sheet and drizzle with your choice of oil.
- Sprinkle Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning® evenly over seeds.
- Bake in oven 20-35 minutes, turning after 10 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Ready to pick up a bottle of Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning®? Head to a Freddy’s near you!