If you’ve ever found yourself getting to the bottom of a Freddy’s frozen custard treat and wanting more… then the S’mores Custard Pie is for you!
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make this sweet summer treat. Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s frozen custard in the to-go freezers at your local Freddy’s!
S’mores Custard Pie
- 1 quart chocolate Freddy’s frozen custard
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 bag chocolate chips
Takes 10 min,
- Spread a layer of Freddy’s chocolate frozen custard onto graham cracker crust.
- Mix Cool Whip and marshmallows together and spread over custard.
- Top with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows.
- Freeze overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!
Ready to make this classically sweet treat on your own? Head to your local Freddy’s to pick up your frozen custard!