Freddy’s Butternut Squash Soup
In the mood for a warm, cozy meal? Try Freddy’s Butternut Squash Soup, seasoned with our Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning®.
Scroll down for a step-by-step guide on how to make this delicious recipe at home. Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning® at your local Freddy’s, or order some through our online store!
- 3 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 medium-large butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 2-3 carrots, peeled and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 of a 15 oz. can of pumpkin puree
- 2 TBSP of coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cracked pepper
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon of Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning®
- pinch of nutmeg
- slow cooker/crock pot
- Add all ingredients except heavy cream into a slow cooker/crock pot.
- Set heat to low and cover, letting cook for 5 hours.
- After ingredients have cooked, use a hand blender to puree the soup until the consistency is velvety smooth.
- Stir in heavy cream and adjust to taste with salt, pepper and Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning®.
- Serve and enjoy!
Ready to pick up a bottle of Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning®? Order some from our online store or head to a Freddy’s near you!