Our Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning® pairs exceptionally well with our steakburgers and fries (it’s in the name!), but it also pairs well with any dishes you make at home- including steak! These steak & fry bites are the perfect way to bring classic Freddy’s flavoring into your home kitchen.
- 1 lb. flank steak, pounded ¼ inch thick
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning®
- ½ a bag of frozen French fries
- Steak sauce
Takes 1 hour,
- Preheat oven according to directions on frozen French fry bag. Slice steak against the grain, on the diagonal, into 2-inch long strips.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, rosemary, Dijon, and Worcestershire, then add steak and toss to coat. Let marinate in the fridge, at least 15 minutes and up to 2 hours. When ready to grill, generously season with Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning®.
- Meanwhile, bake frozen fries according to package directions. Let cool slightly.
- Heat a grill to medium-high or heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grease grates or pan with vegetable oil. Place four to five baked French fries on top of a piece of steak and roll up; secure with a toothpick. Repeat until all steak and fries are used up.
- Grill until charred, about 2 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Drizzle with steak sauce before serving.
Ready to pick up some delicious Freddy’s Famous Steakburger & Fry Seasoning®? Find some at your local Freddy’s!