What says “summer” better than fresh strawberries and Mason jars? Only fresh strawberries, Mason jars and frozen custard! Whether you’re hosting a backyard barbeque or just looking for a sweet snack, these delicious desserts are the perfect warm-weather treat.
- 6 shortcakes
- 2 cups of strawberry slices
- 1 quart of Freddy’s Frozen Custard
- 1 can of whipped cream
Takes 15 min,
- Set your Freddy’s Frozen Custard out to thaw (it takes about 20 minutes, or toss it in the microwave for 1 minute!).
- Crumble 1 shortcake into the bottom of each jar.
- Layer a scoop of frozen custard on top, followed by a layer of crumbles from ½ of a shortcake.
- Top with strawberries and whip cream. Enjoy!
Ready to pick up some Freddy’s Frozen Custard? Find some at a Freddy’s near you!