This classic side dish takes on a new life with the addition of Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce! Combining cooked potatoes, celery, chives and Freddy’s Fry Sauce makes this picnic favorite easy to toss together quickly.
Scroll down for a step by step guide on how to make it! Be sure to pick up some Freddy’s Famous Fry Sauce at your local Freddy’s. Not near a Freddy’s? No problem! You can order some at our online store!
Freddy’s World’s Easiest Potato Salad
- 2 lb red potatoes, cut into uniform dice, boiled until tender
- 1 cup Freddy’s Fry Sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 2-3 green onions, diced
Takes 15 min,
- Cut potatoes into uniform dice, boiled until tender.
- Drain potatoes. Allow to cool.
- Dice celery and green onions.
- Mix in all ingredients.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.